From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-29 09:08:46

Gernot Kerschbaumer wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 09:47:57AM +0400, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > Some comments:
> >
> > 1. The "fail" entries in user summary used to be white before, and now
> > are green. I think that the previous behaviour was better, now fail
> > entries are hard to find.
>
> i think they are green because they are intended failures so they need
> not to pop into the eyes

That's good for *developer* summary. But for user summary, I'd really want the
user to see the "fail" entries. E.g. program_options/variables_map/vc6
failure is serious, and I'd want the users to see it, because otherwise they
might think the library is fully usable on vc6, which is not the case.

- Volodya