From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-29 10:11:09

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:30:24 -0400, David Abrahams wrote
> Based on past experience, the chance that a late change to Boost.Test
> will disrupt the release process is rather high, so I also request
> that you make every effort to freeze as soon as possible. If new
> features are not required in order to get this release out, maybe
> they should be left on a branch for a month.

Perhaps we should tag the repository now so that we can easily revert to a
stable state. Then if something goes wrong we can just back out Boost.Test
changes and stay on schedule. It's not as complicated as a branch, but it's
just as effective.

Jeff