From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-30 01:48:07

Could I ask that every time we are adding an explicit failure to
"status\explicit-failures-markup.xml" or, even more so, marking up a
library as unusable, we also provide a note explaining the markup?

We don't have to come up with a specific wording for every single
failure -- there are a few standard notes at the end of the document
that fit many common situations, and can be simply referenced by their
ID (e.g. <note refid="3"/>), but not saying anything at all
significantly defeats reports' usefullness.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering