From: Reid Sweatman (drunkardswalk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-01 05:36:44

Having been a member for a few years, one thing I can say that might have a
bearing is that they're generally somewhat overworked and understaffed
(aren't we all? ;) ), so I wouldn't count on content getting updated
frequently, unless they rigged it to let one of the Boost officials change
the content. And that then becomes a new chore for whoever that might be.

Reid Sweatman