From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-01 20:27:40
I've made one more small tweak to the min/max fix. I have relocated the
BOOST_USING_STD_MIN and BOOST_USING_STD_MAX macros to their rightful
place in the config headers and removed boost/minmax.hpp. I have fixed
all the code affected by this change.
I have also changed the coding guidelines to say to #include config.hpp
instead of minmax.hpp.
I have also (hopefully!) fixed the problem with gcc-2.95/STLPort,
although I don't have that platform so I couldn't test my changes.
Thanks for your patience while I work these kinks out.
-- Eric Niebler Boost Consulting www.boost-consulting.com
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk