From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-06 18:35:15

"Edward Diener" <eddielee_at_[hidden]> writes:

> You are trying to win debates instead of finding out answers.

Please don't. I could easily make the same assertion about you. I'm
doing neither. I'm trying to illustrate why I have a hard time with
the documentation of this library.

>>> Too cryptic for me. Please explain.
>>
>> These constructs do what you just described above and in fact they
>> work even on compilers without partial specialization.
>
> How does one work with them in the context of call traits ?

Huh? I'm just saying these members of call_traits are redundant and
not even as portable as the ones in type_traits.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting