From: Brian Carlson (Brian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-08 13:06:00

> > >I would start over if I were you. Open a Command Propmpt window.
Change
> > >directory to you boost_1_31_0 directory. Type the following
_exactly_
> > >as
> > >shown:
> > >
> > > bjam -sTOOLS=vc7.1 stage
> >
> > I did, but I'm using 1.29, not 1.31 That might be the
problem....hmm

> I'd think bjam changed significantly since 1.29? I don't think the
build
> instructions noted above are valid for pre 1.3x. Any reason your not
using
> 1.31?

I'm using a third party api, that requires boost. I don't have a direct
requirement. I wanted to move to vc7.1, and that's when I started to
have link problems, "unresolved external... function0". I hoped that
rebuilding 1.29 in vc7.1 would take care of the problem. I'm getting
ready to try the api with 1.31. We'll see. Any thoughts would be
arreciated.

Thanks,
Brian