From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-08 15:13:18

Rozental, Gennadiy wrote:
> Why subject configuration still failing on min/max according to Linux
> regression?
>
> Gennadiy.

There appear to be failures in graph-copy and graph-adj_list_cc due to
min/max, but for some reason, they are only reported as _Warn_ in the
summary, so I didn't see them. (Bug?) There is also a min/max failure in
random-random_test.

I haven't figured out what the problem is regarding graph. I would need
a preprocessed file to analyze. The random_test is interesting. There
are member functions min/max that are hiding the min/max in the boost
namespace.

I'm running out of ideas for fixing this broken toolset. And I'm
hamstrung because I don't have access to it. I'll give it some more thought.

Are there any other failures regarding min/max you've noticed, or is it
just the three tests I've mentioned?

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting