From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-09 15:37:21

I've got my issues re cygwin path for ssh access squared away. Now I
want to check in some files. I'm using the book "Open Source
Development with CVS" as a guide.

I get to the point of commit and I get.

Stuck again. It seems to me that this is something out of my control -
or is it?

Here is my screen dialog

$ cvs -d:ext:ramey_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost commit -m
"initial check ramey_at_[hidden]'s password:<password entered here>
cvs commit: failed to create lock directory for
`/cvsroot/boost/boost/boost/archive'
(/cvsroot/boost/boost/boost/archive/#cvs.lock): No such file or
directory cvs commit: lock failed - giving up cvs [commit aborted]:
lock failed - giving up

I would appreciate any help anyone has to offer.

Robert Ramey