From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-11 19:04:28

Alexander Nasonov <alnsn_at_[hidden]> wrote

> or BOOST_FORCE_TYPEOF_EMULATION.

I don't have strong feelings about this, except I think this is a
library-specific macro, and should be prefixed with the library name. So I
made it BOOST_TYPEOF_FORCE_EMULATION, and fixed a couple of things, so that
now the whole test does compile in g++ 3.3, something like this, from the
test directory:

g++ main.cpp -I<boost-dir> -I..\..\.. -DBOOST_TYPEOF_FORCE_EMULATION

Of course, without the define, this also works (and much faster).

If nothing else, it allows to test the stuff against one more compiler.