From: François Dumont (francois.cppdevs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-12 14:20:16

    Thanks for your advise about avoiding the call_traits library. I finaly
based my code on the type_traits library even if the param_type from
call_traits is quite a usefull type. If call_traits was deprecated putting a
param_type in type_traits sounds to me like a good idear.

    About the doc I also had the feeling of an incomplete one for
type_traits for 2 reasons. add_const<add_reference> do not lead to the same
type as add_reference<add_const>, even if I agree with this behavior, a
little note about it in the doc would be great. Second is about the compiler
support of the type_traits feature. Isn't there yet any compiler able to
give info about the compiled types? But of course it might appear as a
commercial information so it is only a suggestion.

    Just for you to know my major insterest in boost is not in its
type_traits library but in the move semantic lib. How is it going? For the
coming STLport version I have added a very simple move constructor
framework. It is not documented as I don't think that STLport is the right
place for this kind of library. As soon as the next STLport version is
released I will have a closer look on the boost move semantic lib.

Francois Dumont