From: DY, JERRY U (SBCSI) (jd2419_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-13 16:52:40

After several hours of trying, I finally got cvs to checkout the boost
module into my server. I'm still reading the book on cvs, since I've
never used that before (we use ClearCase here). I would like to starting
"checking in" some changes I have made over the last coupleof months
from my local copy of the boost source (mostly to get it to compile
using aC++) so before I do anything that might break something, I wanted
to advertise what I plan to do so the kind and knowledgeable folks of
this list can guide me appropriately.

I'll start with the simplest of changes:

boost/config/compiler/hp_acc.hpp:45

=====old==========
#if (__HP_aCC <= 53800 )
# define BOOST_NO_MEMBER_TEMPLATE_KEYWORD
#endif

#if (__HP_aCC >= 50000 ) && (__HP_aCC <= 53800 ) || (__HP_aCC < 31300 )
# define BOOST_NO_MEMBER_TEMPLATE_KEYWORD
#endif

commit command to run:

cvs commit -m "updated so template keyword is used for aC++ 3.13 &
above" hp_acc.hpp

Thanks!

-Jerry