From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-14 05:50:37

Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy <at> meta-comm.com> writes:

> Also, most of the new libraries, namely

> - range

> are either missing explicit markup, or unexpectedly failing.

This is one of the libraries which should probably not have a link on the
main page yet. I did take a quick look at the regression-tests and saw all
compilers without partial template spcialization fail. Some of these errors are
a bit hard to combat when one does not have the compilers that are failing.

Therefore I hope that people who care about boost.range on their XX compiler
could try finding the fixes, sometimes probably just different compiler flags
could do it.

br

Thorsten