From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-14 12:48:40

>In reviewing the failure of the serialization library build on Darwin - it
>seems that none of the include file can be found. This sounds like some
>sort of Jamfile or build setup issue. Can anyone give me any insight here?

Yes - I did a "cvs update", which apparently did not pull down any
new directories.
In particular, "boost/archive" did not get created/populated.

I am currently running a clean set of tests (wiping my boost
directory and checking
out all new sources, which got me the boost/archive directory), and
will post the
results when they are ready (about noon PDT, I would guess).

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>