From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-16 08:24:00

Jeff Garland wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:55:44 -0700, Jeff Garland wrote
>
>>Mike -
>>
>>This is also failing on my mini-Linux test with the same issue.

This is cleared up now, as you said.

>>http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-LinuxMandrake.html
>>
>>It's interesting that if I change to the libs/thread/build directory
>>and type bjam the library builds, so it seems like maybe this is
>>some new change in the bjam system causing this. That said in
>>date_time there is
>>
>> <sysinclude>$(BOOST_ROOT)
>>
>>in the Jamfile to make sure the appropriate include path is
>>available. I've locally modified the thread Jamfile to include a
>>this sysinclude and I'm re-running the regression now. I'll let you
>>know...
>

> replies to self....
>
> Adding the sysinclude indeed fixes the initial compilation problem. I've
> attached a patch of the change I made and I'll reupload the regression results
> -- there's more errors :-(

I've fixed these errors (in read_write_mutex.cpp) as well, but the
LinuxMandrake tests haven't re-run yet. Ditto for the Darwin tests,
which are failing with these same errors.

For the HP-UX tests:

These are failing with the error "Error 119:
"/home/tk/boost_regression/boost/boost/config/requires_threads.hpp",
line 71 # #error "Compiler threading support is not turned on. Please
set the correct command line options for threading: -mt""

Apparently the bjam configuration for this compiler is incorrect?

For the win32_metacomm tests:

Boost.Threads is now passing for msvc, msvc-stlport, vc7, and vc7.1,
except for the test_read_write_mutex test, which is still failing on all
toolsets with the error "Cannot open include file:
'boost/thread/detail/config.hpp'". Hopefully that test didn't re-run for
some reason?

The borland-5.6.4, cwpro8, intel-win32-7.1-vc6, intel- win32- 7.1- vc6-
stlport- 4.5.3, and meta- como- win32- 4.3.3- vc7 toolsets are also
still failing with the error "Cannot open include file:
'boost/thread/detail/config.hpp'". Hopefully those tests didn't re-run
for some reason?

Mike