From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-16 09:47:47

Hi,

As far as I know Thorsten have only a limited access to inet right now.
But AFAIK the assign and range libraries were added only unofficialy (there will
be no link to them from the main page in this release).
Therefore their status is not crucial for this release.

However I'm pretty sure, that Thorten would not mind when you submit some
fixes.

Regards,

Pavol