From: Michael Stevens (Michael.Stevens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-19 03:50:31

On Monday 19 July 2004 09:51, Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]>
wrote:
> Unfortunately, it did -- it was producing a composite library name
> with back instead of forward slashes ("numeric\ublas" instead of
> "numeric/ublas"), and that confused process_jam_log, causing uBLAS
> disappear from the report.
>
> Fixed in the CVS now, together with a test case to prevent future
> disturbance ("tools\build\v1\test\test-testing.jam").
Thanks Aleksey! It was noticed by me and a couple of others that it dropped
out from the report. Just show people look at the reports everyday. They are
very useful and your effort is very much appreciated. The developer format
reports are really very clear and informative.

One question. The Comeau tests seem to be in VC7 compatability mode. For me
this is a bit of a shame as it is the only Comeau regression test and I would
love to know how well we do in strict mode!

> For no good reason, IMO. To uBLAS maintainers -- can we fix it
> sometime after the release?
Certainly will. The layout was historical!

All the best,
        Michael