From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-19 15:08:01

David Abrahams wrote:

> "Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>>So if we wanted to filter down the report I suggest we throw out all the
>>licensing issues...
>
> I respectfully disagree. Improving our licensing consistency is an
> important goal for Boost, and leaving off licenses/copyrights is a
> real barrier to adoption. Let's not allow it to get worse, at least.

With that in mind I just changed the tests I run, again ;-) Now in
addition to the "regular" syntax, and copyright checks page:

http://www.boost.org/regression-logs/inspection_report.html

I added a different page for the license check:

http://www.boost.org/regression-logs/license_report.html

That way at least we know what's missing if anyone wants to work on
improving the situation.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything