From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-20 06:54:15

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:07:38 +0100, John Maddock wrote
> > > However, it doesn't seem like there's too much interest in fixing this
> > > issue. So if no one responds I'll just mark the tests as expected
> failure
> > > and move on -- I've already spent more time on this than I should
> have...
> >
> > Hmm... that's interesting observation. It appears that at least date_time,
> > program_options and regex (see http://tinyurl.com/5ysxu) are affected by
> this
> > problem and nobody seems to care. I think I'll mark the dll tests as
> > expectedly failing too, if no solution arrives quickly.
>
> I care, but don't have access to como...
>
> Could a Jamfile patch solve the problem:
>
> <como><*><cxxflags>--whatever
>
> applied as a requirement in a few places?
>
> Basically we need someone with como to experiment and tell us all
> what to do...

I got the feeling Aleksey was going to give it a shot, but I'm sure he's busy...

http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg67620.php

Maybe we should just apply a patch to one of the Jamfiles for date-time or
program options. What would the syntax be to restrict this to win32?
Something like this?

<como><win32><cxxflags>--windows

Jeff