From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-21 01:04:25

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> > I really, really don't understand why it's necessary to commit new staff
>
> at
>
> > this point of release process. The file in question,
>
> It was pretty innocent fix for Boost.Test XML generation issue. It should
> work everywhere (and it does for all Windows compilers I have an access
> to). New file is only to share common code between two files.

Sure, it seems pretty innocent. But it broke Darwin. I think there should be
no changes in Boost.Test other than simple local textual tweaks (with
BOOST_WORKAROUND, probably) at this point of time.

It took me maybe two weeks just to get access to environment variables working
(including on Darwin), so I no longer believe innocent changes exist.

- Volodya