From: Philipp Frauenfelder (pfrauenf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-22 06:33:06

Hi

There is a bashism in common.jam of Boost.Build v2. I have
reported this problem to the jamboost mailing list but
apparently, nobody picked it up (no reply whatsoever).

The normal 'sh' shell does not allow 'export VAR=value' but only
'VAR=value;export VAR' instead. The patch against 1.24 is
attached (I also removed some trailing white space, there is
more 4 lines down but I did not correct it).

Regards

--
Philipp      | work: pfrauenf_at_[hidden]  +41 44 632 60 38
Frauenfelder | home: pfrauenf_at_[hidden]    +41 44 862 73 14