From: Hervé Brönnimann (hbr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-22 08:34:08

On Jul 22, 2004, at 6:40 AM, Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> The following patches make the two tests of Boost.Minmax pass
> for MSVC 6.5:
>
> 1. minmax.hpp:
> 28a29
>> #include <boost/ref.hpp>

I thought this was included by tuple, but maybe it is undocumented, and
in any case, since the use is explicit, better include the header.
Thanks!

> 2. minmax_test.hpp:
> In MSVC 6.0 and later Boost.Tuple does not provide the get<>() member
> function, so we have to resort to the global get function. I don't
> think
> this does any harm to any other compiler.

That's fine with me. I'm not used to the latter idiom, but if it
please MSVC... It's also a bit more generic, so I really don't mind ;-)

> With these three changes, all failures for MSVC 6.5 are solved.
> OK to commit?

Absolutely, go ahead and thank you very much, Joaquin!

--
Herve'