From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-22 14:32:08

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Hervé Brönnimann <hbr_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Jueves, Julio 22, 2004 8:43 pm
Asunto: Re: [boost] [minmax] failure in GCC 3.4.1

> On Jul 22, 2004, at 2:56 AM, Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> > 107c107
> > < RCIterator rfirst(last), rlast(first), rmin(min), rmax(max);
> > ---
> >> RCIterator rfirst(last), rlast(first), rmin, rmax;
>
> Joaquin: I thought I committed that patch yesterday. If not, my
> mistake, you can go ahead. I always "cvs update" before committing
> so I
> will see it.

You did commit that patch. The other three patches
we were taking about some hours ago are also commited,
so in principle minmax could now work for every compiler
in Linux and Win32 tests. The current Linux cycle is
broken, so we will have to wait until tomorrow to know.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo