From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-23 07:11:34

Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> What does it mean for the toolset to be marked,
>
> Sorry, imprecise wording. Of course it's the library that is marked as
> unusable with a particular toolset.
>
>> and how does it differ from what I suggested?
>
> You seemed to imply that it's skipping of individual tests for
> particular toolsets that is of our interest. I was trying to make a
> point that the most important use case is to mark the whole library's
> *test suite* as unusable. May be from implementation standpoint there
> is no difference -- but since I have no idea, I thought I'd point it
> out.

You have to use a template or a variable to get <build>no into the
requirements of each element of the suite. We don't have any
shorthand way to inject requirements into a suite as a whole. It
might be possible to write something but I'm going on vacation this
afternoon, so, I guess someone else will have to do it.

Cheers,

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting