From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-23 14:19:44

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz ha escrito:
>

>>The test at
>>
>>http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-Linux-links.html#multi_index-test_mpl_ops-gcc-3.4.1-linux
>>
>>shows this message:
>>
>>Date: 2004-07-23 09:44
>>../libs/multi_index/test/test_mpl_ops_main.cpp:20: internal compiler
>>error: in size_of_die, at dwarf2out.c:6220
>>Please submit a full bug report,
>>with preprocessed source if appropriate.
>>See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
>>

> After examining the problem a little closer, I've realized to
> my dismay that the problem shows at line 20 of
> test_mpl_ops_main.cpp, and this file has 19 lines!
>
> Martin! Heeeelp! :)

This is disturbing, because the file actually has 18 lines ;-)

I reran the compiler manually under the same memory limits
as for the tests (1.3 GB; the --limit-memory option is ignored
by the wrapper script). However, it didn't result in
an error, so I'm helpless myself now. Perhaps the cause of
the problem has been fixed in the meantime.
I can only tell that there was no disk full error which
could've caused the compiler to crash.

Regards,

PS: I'm experiencing delays of one or more hours for messages
from this list.