From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-24 14:40:22

On 07/23/2004 09:34 PM, Larry Evans wrote:
> On 07/23/2004 09:27 PM, Larry Evans wrote:
[snip]
> Showing that DOCBOOK_XSL_DIR is defined, hopefully to the right
> directory.
The reason I thought DOCBOOK_XSL_DIR should be defined as a
shell variable was because I misread the following error
message:

   BoostBook warning: no DocBook XSL directory specified.
     If you have the DocBook XSL stylesheets installed, please
     set DOCBOOK_XSL_DIR to the stylesheet directory on either
     the command line (via -sDOCBOOK_XSL_DIR=...) or in a
     Boost.Jam configuration file. The DocBook XSL stylesheets

Also, it would have been clearer if the above error message
mentioned ~/user-config.jam as does:

http://www.boost.org/regression-logs/cs-win32_metacomm/doc/html/boostbook.getting.started.html#boostbook.docbook.config