From: Mattias Flodin (flodin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-26 08:06:24

> I think you've missed something ;-) Even my initial reply inthe "additional
> boost libraries" thread mentioned the possibility of calling functions which
> are not "extern "C". At least two other persons seems to want this. I find
> this would be nice, though not critical at all.

My apologies, it's difficult to keep up with boost and I seem to have
skimmed over that part. It gets yet more confusing when the thread is
split multiple times due to topic changes. ;)

I agree that it's not critical though, and as I think I indicated, I'm
not even sure if it's a good thing, but it's definitely worth thinking
about the merits and the costs.

/Mattias