From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-26 13:41:41

I picked this up also and am running it now.
I had to make a change to the vc8.0 file as the directory name has changed
for the beta AND, more importantly, the _drive_ I installed it on isn't the
same as most of the rest of my programs.
I hard coded it to start with, but possibly we need to discuss how to
handle multiple compilers in wildly differing paths (on Windows, of course,
we still have those insane drive letters).
Oh, and the reason for the weird timestamp is that there's no timestamp
file created...I manually made one before this run.

There appears to be yet another "crash dialog box" created by one of the
tests in vc8.0 (thought not in vc7.1... I'll try to capture it on this run)

I also added --user=vawjr to most of the "separate commands" you have me
using, I hope that was the right thing to do