From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-27 15:02:45

I'm currently attempting to contact the authors of the
eight remaining libraries to be reviewed.

I will start the reviews immediately after the next
release of boost is completed.

If you are one of the eight authors, and I have not
contacted you yet, please contact me directly, and
tell me what your availability is. I will schedule
the reviews in the months of August, September and
October.

Please tell me if you have a suggestion for a review
manager for your library or if you have any questions
about the review process. I will research them for
you.

Tom Brinkman
Review Wizard
reportbase_at_[hidden]