From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-28 07:34:44

Stefan Slapeta writes:
> Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>

> > Fixed in the CVS and the attached revision of the script.
> >

> Seems not to be perfect:
>
> - the build monitor is not started at all now

Hmm, given that you are not using the latest version of the script, it's
unclear why this could be the case. What does the log say?

> - the upload does not work anymore:

Sorry! That's due to the incompatibility between your version of script
and newer components from the downloaded sources it tries to use --
something I totally overlooked when checking in the changes.

Replacing your 'regression.py' with the attached revision will fix this.
To upload the already collected logs, simply do

    python regression.py upload-logs --runner=<your-runner-id>

Note that the attached version of script requires explicit '--monitored'
flag to enable build monitoring:

    python regression.py --runner=<your-runner-id> --monitored

Instructions are updated accordingly --
http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/regression_setup/instructions.html#advanced-use.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy