From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-28 07:45:27

Aleksey Gurtovoy ha escrito:

> Now that we have Boost-wide reports up and running [1], I'd like to
> encourage all regression runners who's results are not represented
> there yet take a tiny bit of time to join in.

I'd like to add, some of the tests uploaded are difficult to
identify because the toolset name is too generic (e.g. "gcc" or
"cw"). It'd be great if those names could be more informative, like
"gcc-3.2.3-sunos5" or whatever. I may be wrong, but I think it
only takes renaming the corresponding *-tools.jam file.

Slightly off-topic: is there any estimation for the branching date?
Any news about the new MPL? I've got the impression that
the rate of fixes has decreased these days, so maybe it's about time
to mark failures and pack.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo