From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-28 10:15:05

Karel Gardas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there any CVS branch dedicated for this threads rewrite?

The rewrite doesn't exist yet, and we're still hoping it may not need
to. We are planning to redesign and rewrite portions of Boost.Threads,
but would still very much like to avoid rewriting the whole library just
for licensing reasons.

Having said that, there is a thread_dev branch in CVS which currently
contains Boost.Threads changes that William Kempf checked in before he
stopped working on the library. I've been finishing his changes and
moving them to the main branch, but haven't moved them all yet. Chances
are that any rewrite will use this branch.

Mike