From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-29 20:08:43

Joel de Guzman wrote:

> Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>> For the Spirit tests there are two ways to add the correct define:
>>
> [...]
>

>> The first one has the benefit that the extra define is *only* added
>> when the thread library is used.
>

> Thanks! I applied the first simpler patch. I hope to see everything
> green tomorrow. Fingers crossed...

Hi,

Ok, that worked very well. Yet, there are still some boost.threads
quirks.

1) On Comeau, it seems that boost threads is disabled. Is this
correct? <http://tinyurl.com/5sgn8>. If so, should we disable the
tests that involve threads on Comeau? Or, at least note the problem
in the reports? If so, could anyone point me to the reason why it
is disabled?

2) On VC8.0, I am again having a link problem:
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'boost_thread-vc8.lib'
Does anyone have a clue how to fix this? <http://tinyurl.com/3jmem>

TIA,

--
Joel de Guzman