From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-30 01:02:55

Jeff Garland wrote:
> Looking at the boost-wide reports today, testmicrosec_time_clock is marked
> as failing red on a whole series of compilers. However, they should be
> 'green' (and have been in past reports) as they have been explicitly marked
> as failing:

I noted the same thing.

   http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32_metacomm/developer/program_options.html

has only a couple of yellow cells and boost-wide reports have a huge number of
yellow ones.

While we're at it, I have two questions about boost-wide regression reports

1. How they are related with individual reports? Are they generated from
individual reports.

2. Old style reports showed warnings, for example see:

    http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-Linux.html

New style reports do not. I find it not very good. I'd really want boost to be
warning-free on gcc 3.4 and fixed some errors already. But I'm not sure the
above page is up-to-date, and it's hard to search for warning in it. Maybe,
new style reports could show warnings too?

- Volodya