From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-31 17:04:22

I've started a new branch for further development of the graph library,
graph_devel. At the moment it contains only a small amount of work
(Brandes' algorithm for betweenness centrality and the Kamada-Kawai
spring layout for undirected graphs), but it will be used for more
aggressive development as well. Algorithms will be merged to mainline
so long as we _aren't_ planning a release in the next few days, but any
infrastructure changes will remain on the branch for a bit longer.

I've only branched the boost/graph and libs/graph directories.

        Doug