From: Roland (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-01 15:55:12

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 19:10:32 +0200 Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Here is version working on MSVC6. It uses definition of
> IMAGE_TLS_DIRECTORY structure as defined in Platform SDK installed
> together with MSVC6 (later on it has been updated to contain just 6
> DWORDs). I received this code from Holger Grund, tweaked it to run with
> old Platform SDK headers, added Beeps and second thread and finally
> tested with MSVC6. I think that definition of _tls_used (from Holger) is
> something new and useful :>

This sounds very promising!

But unfortunately I cannot get it to work on my MSVC 6.0.

BTW.: I think there is a typo in your post:
> reinterpret_cast<PDWORD> ( &tls_index ),
> reinterpret_cast<PIMAGE_TLS_CALLBACK *> ( &callback_array ),
shouldn't they read:
reinterpret_cast<DWORD> ( &tls_index ),
reinterpret_cast<DWOD> ( &callback_array ),

instead?

However the callback never gets called for me. I tried to link with
Multithreaded debug version of CRT.

Roland