From: Mattias Flodin (flodin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-01 18:38:09

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 13:13:38 -0700, Victor A. Wagner Jr.
<vawjr_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> my results will be delayed as a result of my stopping the -monitored tests
> because I'll have to manually click through the modal dialogs (may their
> creator roast in hell) so the tests will finish.

FWIW, it is possible to avoid ever displaying the dialog boxes that
you see, by installing an exception filter.

LONG CALLBACK exception_filter_function(EXCEPTION_POINTERS*)
{
    std::cout << "Crash!" << std::endl;
}
// ...
SetUnhandledExceptionFilter(&exception_filter_function);

I'm quite certain that Gennadiy's testing framework already does this,
and outputs a diagnostic message to stderr/stdout instead of popping
up windows.

/Mattias