From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-02 09:25:58

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> I think you've happened to look at the reports while they were in the process
> of updating -- the new output pages simply weren't copied to the site yet, while
> everything else was already updated. The failures are there now --
> http://tinyurl.com/4ktrx. Another possibility is that your browser missed the
> fact that the page was updated and was showing you a cached version.

I though about that and waited a while and tried again. I also just
tried again and the discrepancy is still there. I'm not talking about
the results in your website, but the results on the Boost website (i.e.
the SF web severs). I also quit and restarted my browser just to make sure.

> This is a known issue, but since it bit us, I guess it's time to fix it. We'll
> look into putting both the report time and the compile/link/run timestamps on
> each of these pages.

That would be nice also :-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything