From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-02 10:36:03

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> Oh, OK. Those are uploaded as a gzipped tar and then unpacked on the SF. May be
> the job got terminated. In general, due to issues like this, the Boost-wide
> results are way more trustworthy.

In that case I would suggest to dispense with the XSLT reports in SF
entirely. Instead just upload the generic report to SF, and upload the
XSLT reports to your server for the Boost-wide reports.

The current situation is just confusing. And since the reports are not
reliable it invalidates people looking at the latest results. You are
basically wasting time on the second set of test you are doing if people
can't use them.

And not uploading the large set has the benefit of saving disk space on
SF ;-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything