From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-04 11:15:11

1) Proposed Library Review Schedule

We have eight very interesting libraries to consider
for inclusion into boost the next few months.

If there are no objections, I will schedule reviews
for next four libraries, as follows: (please contact
me for adjustments to this schedule)

More IO - Daryle Walker
August 18, 2004

Iostreams - Jonathan Turkanis
August 28, 2004

Output Formatters - Reece Dunn
September 7, 2004

Pointer Containers - Thorsten Ottosen
September 17, 2004

Named Params - David Abrahams & Daniel Wallin
To be Determined

Wave - Hartmut Kaiser
To be Determined

Policy Pointer - David Held
To be Determined

Finite State Machine (FSM) - Andreas Huber
To be Determined

2) Algorithm Mini-Reviews

If there are no objections, I will also schedule a
mini-review of some of the algorithms from wiki
starting September15, 2004. The format of the boost
algorithms review has yet to be established and will
evolve over time.

Please contact me if you have any suggestions as to
how this first boost algorithms review proceeds.

3) Review Managers Needed

Please contact me if you would like to serve as a
review manager for a library
under consideration for inclusion into boost. It
would be greatly appreciated
and is a great way for you to network with other boost
users.

Tom Brinkman
Boost Review Wizard