From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-05 14:37:13

In running my set of _release_ mode tests I ran into a regression for
dynamic_bitset, you can see it here (the RSI results):

http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/dynamic_bitset.html
Boost regression: dynamic_bitset/CVS-HEAD

This is a new regression... I just also ran the tests for the
dynamic_bitset in 1.31.0, and 1.30.2 (this is the version I currently
use in my production code) -- And both of those pass.

I'm asking for help in tracking this down. I'm not familiar at all with
the dynamic_bitset code so some direction as to likely causes of the
problems, or where to start looking are much appreciated. For now I'll
just be single stepping through the code, oh fun :-(

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything