From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-08 12:28:26

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>

>>The most recent changes cause a large number of new warnings to show up.
>>The are all of the form:
>

>>### mwcc Compiler:
>># In: ..\boost\serialization\void_cast.hpp
>># From: ..\libs\serialization\test\test_array.cpp
>># --------------------------------------------------
>># 188: __declspec(noinline) __declspec(dllexport)
>># Warning: ^^^^^^^^
>># illegal type qualifier(s)
>

> Thanks, I'm on it - I'll check in a fix soon. I'm still struggling with
> cwpro8+ but haven't run out of options yet so stay tuned and have patience.

I haven't given up... I'm just waiting for the code to work on more
compilers. At that point it becomes much easier to see what the issues
are. (Last I saw gcc on Linux was having similar problems to cw8)

And of course email me when you have done more changes so I can rerun
the tests.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything