From: Johan Nilsson (johan.nilsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-09 02:01:34

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/libs/thread/src/tss.cpp?view=markup

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/boost/thread/tss.hpp?view=markup

> Mike

Thanks, it looks like it should be ok (can't test that version until
released). However the "const int" casts are still there in timeconv.inl.

// Johan