From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-10 11:49:06

you know, you could simply ask
my email is on this message AND, if you follow the link on the test page, I
give it there.
I apologize for not thinking to also include the versions, but that's fixed
now.
btw, the version is:

Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Beta1 Version 8.0.40607.16 (beta1.040607-1600)

At Tuesday 2004-08-10 07:54, you wrote:
>Stefan Slapeta wrote:
> > Carl Daniel wrote:
> >> I have reason to believe that it's the beta-1 release, in which case
> >> it's actually about 2 months older than the latest available release.
> >
> > Where did you see such a release? At least it's not in MSDN.
>
>No, it's not. But hopefully it will be soon (there, or somewhere at least
>as accessible).
>
>The latest releases are only avilable to people who were part of the Whidbey
>Alpha program. The VC++ team is working on making them available to wider
>audience.

if you know someone on the Whidbey team tell them I'd be happy to update my
copy so the public results better show their product.