From: Aaron W. LaFramboise (aaronrabiddog51_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-11 00:41:41

For the past few hours, I have been attempting to update my local CVS
tree and have been getting the following message midway through the update:

cvs update: Updating tools/build/test/project-test3/lib
cvs update: Updating tools/build/test/project-test3/lib2
cvs update: Updating tools/build/test/project-test3/lib2/helper
cvs update: [05:36:48] waiting for david_abrahams's lock in
/cvsroot/boost/boost/tools/build/test/project-test3/lib2/helper
cvs update: [05:37:18] waiting for david_abrahams's lock in
/cvsroot/boost/boost/tools/build/test/project-test3/lib2/helper
. . .

The update appears to hang here, repeating that last message periodically.

Aaron W. LaFramboise