From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-12 11:36:32

In my efforts to make boost.test compile with tru64cxx65 I came about
the following issue.

Currently, class fixed_mapping contains a private member called
elem_type which is later on used in the inline definition of an
operator() contained in two inline structs.

class fixed_mapping
{
   typedef ... elem_type;

   struct p1 : public ...
   {
     bool operator()(elem_type const &x, ...) { ... }
   }
};

My compiler complains that elem_type is inaccessible in the definition
of operator() and I think it is right to complain.

I fixed this by making elem_type public, but possibly operator() could
be made a friend of fixed mapping as well.

Markus