From: Rob Lievaart (Rob.Lievaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-13 06:21:51

Hi,

The load tests need the output of the save tests, but they are not run in
that
order. If you run the tests again, then the output from the previous run
should still be there, and then you can see if they actually pass or not

Kind regards,

Rob Lievaart.

> Unfortunately, I see new failures in the
> test_level_class_info_load_*_archive test that
> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-Linux.html (dated
> 2004-08-12) reports as passing. The test output does not tell me much:
>
> serialization - test_level_class_info_load_binary_archive - gcc
>
> Linker output:
>
> Chmod1

../bin/boost/libs/serialization/test/test_level_class_info_load_binary_archi
ve.test/gcc/debug/test_level_class_info_load_binary_archive