From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-08 13:27:59

>The load tests need the output of the save tests, but they are not run in
>that
>order. If you run the tests again, then the output from the previous run
>should still be there, and then you can see if they actually pass or not

If any Jamfile guru wants to explain a convenient way to require certain
tests to be performed in a certain order I would be very grateful.

Also, I would caution against using the development tree in production code.
We're constantly fiddling with things like Jamfiles, options, etc for
compilers we don't always have direct access to. Sometimes stuff is
temporarily broken. I do role in bug fixes so any improvements you add to
your production package should automagically show up in the next release.

Robert Ramey