From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-16 09:27:18

Jeremy, Thomas, and Bruno:

Your assistance with copyrights/licenses is needed in just a few Boost
files; could you please handle them?

Thanks

---
"John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> writes:
> libs/iterator/example/permutation_iterator_example.cpp
Jeremy's
> libs/iterator/example/reverse_iterator.cpp
This is a duplicate of libs/utility/reverse_iterator_example.cpp, one
of Jeremy's.  I notice that only the example files in libs/utility/
are getting tested, and the contents of libs/iterator/example are
languishing.  Jeremy, would you like to resolve these issues?
> libs/iterator/test/is_convertible_fail.cpp
Thomas'
> libs/iterator/test/iterator_adaptor_cc.cpp
Jeremy's
> libs/iterator/test/lvalue_concept_fail_expected.cpp
Jeremy's
> libs/python/pyste/tests/abstract_test.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/add_test.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/basic.cpp
> libs/python/pyste/tests/basic.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/code_test.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/enums.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/header_test.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/inherit.cpp
> libs/python/pyste/tests/inherit.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/inherit2.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/inherit3.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/inherit4.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/nested.cpp
> libs/python/pyste/tests/nested.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/opaque.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/operators.cpp
> libs/python/pyste/tests/operators.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/smart_ptr.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/templates.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/vars.cpp
> libs/python/pyste/tests/vars.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/virtual.cpp
> libs/python/pyste/tests/virtual.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/virtual2.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/wrappertest.h
> libs/python/pyste/tests/wrappertest_wrappers.h
These are all Bruno's.  Bruno, please copyright/license these.  Would
you care to add yourself to more/blanket-permissions.txt?
--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting