From: Christoph Ludwig (cludwig_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-17 03:01:21

Hi,

my Boost CVS working directory used to be rooted at
:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/boost. However, for some time
I didn't get any updates any more. Since it's not plausible
that there were no check-ins in the last week I checked out the boost
directory from SourceForge. And indeed, there are many differences
between the two working directories.

For instance: After `cvs up' I have revision 1.4 of
boost/algorithm/string/classification.hpp in the working directory
rooted at boost-consulting and its status is up-to-date according to
`cvs stat' (no sticky tag or date). But in the working directory
rooted at sourceforge there's revision 1.5. `cvs log' says it was
checked in on 2004-07-30.

Even if the CVS at boost-consulting is mirrored only once a day,
revision 1.5 of boost/algorithm/string/classification.hpp should be in
the repository by now. Do others experience the same problem?

Regards

Christoph

--
http://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/TI/Mitarbeiter/cludwig.html